Not Just Another Dressage Barn in Loxahatchee Florida
Ruth and her husband Bo purchased Bespoke Farm in 2010 and have been returning to their seasonal winter oasis with Team Poulsen staff, clients, friends and family ever since.
The beautiful Florida property has enhanced training opportunities for clients year-round.
With 18 stalls, grass paddocks shaded by seasoned oaks and an over-sized, mirrored outdoor arena, Bespoke Farm lays a peaceful and productive framework for its students to learn.
Ruth works with her clients to set up the best, individualized board plans (dry stall, partial board and full care options) to fit their training and travel needs.
Close to Winter Equestrian Festival and Other Facilities
Though technically in Loxahatchee, Bespoke is located quite literally “across the street” from Wellington, Florida, making it the perfect location to serve riders in these and surrounding areas. Just six miles to the Winter Equestrian Festival, eight miles to White Fences, eight miles to Jim Brandon Equestrian Center, five minutes to the Veterinary Surgical Hospital and across the street from a State Park with equestrian trails!
All the Amenities You Could Want in a Dressage Barn
– 14 12×12 stall barn + 4 12 x 12 stalls with large pasture attached (every stall equipped with auto fly spray system, mats, fans and two water spigots)
– Daily turnout rotation between nice large, irrigated grass paddocks with shade and water spigots (the entire five + acres is seeded off season so there’s always grass – even at the end of season)
– Irrigated 180′ x 200′ arena w/ fabulous footing and mirrors
– Air conditioned finished tack room and separate office, saddle and bridle racks, cabinets, etc.
– Three large hot/cold wash rack areas
– Full air conditioned bath
– Laundry room / kitchenette with fridge, cabinets, XL washer/dryer, glassware, dishes, microwave, toaster, etc.
– Upgraded water system throughout barn PLUS all paddocks for A+ drinking water
– High-speed Wi-Fi
– Gated entrance
– Overhead loft storage for blankets, etc.
– Barn regularly pressure washed and sanitized inside and out
– Grooms quarters completely furnished with full bed, full bath, new linens, dishes, kitchenware, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, etc.
– Two camper hook ups
– Hurricane shutters on stalls and hurricane-proof doors and windows
Specialized Care During Your Dressage Season in Florida
Team Poulsen prides itself on providing specialized care. Please contact Ruth directly for individualized board plans and pricing (dry stall, partial board and full care options available).
Planning Your First Winter Dressage Season in Florida
Are you seriously considering a winter dressage season for you or your horse? Here’s an older article from USDF that gives some great tips (although links might be outdated, the general information and “things to think about” may be helpful!)