Bespoke Farm acts as the seasonal winter oasis of Team Poulsen. Proudly purchased in 2010 by Ruth and her husband Bo, the beautiful Florida property has enhanced training opportunities for clients year round. With 20 stalls, grass paddocks shaded by seasoned oaks and an over-sized, mirrored outdoor arena, Bespoke lays a peaceful and productive framework for its students to learn.
Though technically in Loxahatchee, Bespoke is located quite literally "across the street" from Wellington, making it the perfect location to serve riders in these and surrounding areas. Just six Miles to WEF, eight miles to White Fences, eight miles to Jim Brandon, five minutes to theVeterinary Surgical Hospital and across the street from a State Park with equestrian trails!
“It’s beautiful, shady and cool. It’s never super loud or congested, even though there are 20 horses here. It’s just a peaceful energy. All of us are so thankful and happy to be in this beautiful place. Everybody feels that appreciation - the horses do, too. It’s infectious.” ~ Ruth
“The happier the horses and people, the more productive a program. All involved are more peaceful, engaged, confident or comfortable psychologically and physically. We try to make the whole time that you’re here your little hiatus or oasis.” ~ Ruth
Bespoke Farm amenities include:
- 16 12x12 stall barn + 4 12 x 12 stalls with large pasture attached (every stall equipped with auto fly spray system, mats, fans and two water spigots)
- Daily turnout rotation between nice large, irrigated grass paddocks with shade and water spigots (the entire five + acres is seeded off season so there's always grass - even at the end of season)
- Irrigated 180' x 200' arena w/ fabulous footing and mirrors
- Air conditioned finished tack room and separate office, saddle and bridle racks, cabinets, etc.
- Three large hot/cold wash rack areas
- Full air conditioned bath
- Laundry room / kitchenette with fridge, cabinets, XL washer/dryer, glassware, dishes, microwave, toaster, etc.
- Upgraded water system throughout barn PLUS all paddocks for A+ drinking water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Gated entrance
- Overhead loft storage for blankets, etc.
- Barn regularly pressure washed and sanitized inside and out
- Grooms quarters completely furnished with full bed, full bath, new linens, dishes, kitchenware, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, etc.
- Two camper hook ups
- Hurricane shutters on stalls and hurricane-proof doors and windows
Team Poulsen prides itself on specialized care. Please contact Ruth for individualized board plans and pricing (dry stall, partial board and full care options available).